The smell of freshly brewed coffee whenever you need it is heavenly. The manual coffee grinder brings you the bliss of having this same treat anywhere you desire. I love coffee, and having a great coffee grinder is essential.
Are you going for hiking, backpacking, camping or any other outdoor trip? No problem! Enjoy the pleasure of your coffee with this machine. You don’t even need to incur the additional expense of having to get batteries for you to grind your coffee beans.
When it comes to the electric appliances, you want a size that is convenient. This machine comes in a size that can actually fit into your handbag! What is more, whenever you are flying you can take it apart to save on space in your suitcase.
A user-friendly instruction guide that is easy to understand that comes with your coffee grinder will have you very proficient in using this machine in no time. It is so easy to use that it only takes a little effort to operate it. This means even those who are elderly can use the grinder without being assisted.
One annoying feature of an electric grinder, apart from having long cords and having to rely on power, is the droning sound it makes while grinding. This manual grinder does not make as much noise because it has a removable hand crank mechanism. This means you can use it in your busy office or at home without disturbing your family members who are sleeping.
We all have a favorite way of making our coffee and the beans have to be ground just right. With this manual coffee grinder, the conical burr ensures that you get the right degree of coarseness or fineness you desire. The adjustable 18-clicks control setting lets you select the degree of coarseness you want. This gives you that absolute real taste of coffee from the beans.
The downside of this manual grinder is that plastic piece in the conical burr breaks easily. It is also way too slow when it comes to grinding more coffee for two people or a large family.
- It is easily portable and you can use it outdoors
- The manual coffee grinder uses minimal effort, making it generally suitable to be used by everyone.
- It does not make too much noise, therefore can be used without disturbing other people.
- It is quite easy to clean the conical burr; all it requires is some lukewarm water with some soap suds.
- It is quite easy to use and comes with a guide to help you
- The built-in window is great to watch the progress of your coffee
- It does not have any unique design from other grinders in the market.
- It takes 2-5 minutes to grind a maximum of 1-2 cups of coffee at a time.
- The manual coffee grinder does not give you a consistent 100% grind.
- The plastic piece inside the conical burr breaks easily